DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF THE COOKIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded into your computer or terminal when you access our web page. Cookies enable us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of users or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the manner in which users use their equipment, can be used to recognize the user.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DOES OUR WEB PAGE USE?
Papyrum uses automatic collection procedures (cookies) to gather personal information such as the type of browser or operating system, reference page, route and ISP (Internet Service Provider) domain, all with the aim of improving the services provided. Cookies help us to adapt this web page to your personal needs.
Papyrum saves all the information collected through the cookies in a non-personalized format. This type of information obtained through the cookies will not be disclosed outside Papyrum, nor used for unsolicited communications.
The cookies located on your computer do not contain your full name but an IP address.
– First-party cookies: These are the ones we send to your computer or terminal from our web page.
– Third-party cookies: These are cookies sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or web page that is not managed by us but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
– Session cookies: This is a type of cookie designed to gather and store data while you access our Website.
– Persistent cookies: This is a type of cookie in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a set period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
– Analysis cookies: These are cookies which, processed either by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our Website. To this end, we analyze the browsing on our Website with the aim of improving the range of products or services we offer.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer through the settings of the browser installed on your computer.
You do not need to have cookies installed in order to use or browse certain parts of this web page or other Papyrum pages.
Remember that if you use different computers in different locations, you will have to make sure that each browser is set to your cookie-use preferences.
– For more information about the Firefox search engine here
– For more information about the Chrome search engine here
– For more information about the Explorer search engine here
– For more information about the Safari search engine here
– For more information about the Opera search engine here
LIST OF COOKIES USED BY THIS SITE
- __utma : 56424234.614772298.1529511684.1535623350.1535999082.14
- __utmb : 1.10.1535999082
- __utmc : 56424234
- __utmt : 1
- __utmz : 56424234.1529511684.1.1.utmcsr=google|utmccn=(organic)|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=(notprovided)
- _icl_current_language : es
- viewed_cookie_policy : yes